(c) 2014-2015 Teruhisa Okada
This site’s codes need python2.7 and following packages:
You can easily install by Anaconda (or Winpython).
Anaconda (win, mac and linux)
- Updated Anaconda 2.5 (2016/2)
Anaconda, recommended all in packages, includes numpy, scipy, matplotlib and pandas.
- Download installer from following URL.
- Execute the installer.
MacOSX and Linux Installation
- Download the installer from the above URL.
- Execute the shell:
Winpython, all in packages, includes numpy, scipy, matplotlib and pandas.
- Download and install WinPython
- Read “Portable or not, the choice is yours!” on the above site.
netCDF4-python is a additional package for netcdf3 and netcdf4.
conda install netcdf4
romspy is a original package for ROMS by Teruhisa Okada.
You can install it from github.
git clone https://github.com/okadate/romspy.git
python setup.py install